Seasonal: Starts April until approximately the end of season (Oct 31st)
Perennial Nursery Department Job Purpose:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information, along with maintaining the presentation and organization of our product and greenhouse areas.
Perennial Nursery Department Job Duties:
- Greets customers including directing customers’ inquiries to appropriate party.
- Assists in the opening and closing of the retail floor.
- Assists customers in finding the correct product.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean store environment.
- Helps maintain and organize/merchandise product.
- Duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and good understanding of plants and gardening techniques to provide recommendations
- Good customer service
- Good professional demeanor
- Good listening ability
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively
- Ability to work at least 18 hours per week.
Pay and Benefits
Base Pay Starts at $12.00 per hour
Store Discount Starts at 20% and can go up based on years of service.