Staffed for the season
4-5 or 2-3 days a week 8am-4pm, Monday - Friday starting February 21st until mid-May; then 4-5 or 2-3 days a week Sunday-Saturday
3-4 or 2-3 days a week 3pm-8pm, Monday - Friday starting February 21st until mid-May; then 3-4 or 2-3 days a week Sunday-Saturday
Stocking Department Job Purpose:
Serves by assisting the Deneweth's team in the greenhouse and warehouse.
Unloader/Stocker Job Duties may include but not limited to:
- Placing plant material from the plant line (all size containers) to the respective growing locations.
- Assists in all in store product stocking procedures including but not limited to: products in all size containers such as flats, hanging baskets and pots by utilizing an iPod to keep track of tasks.
- Unloading/loading products and merchandise to/from trucks and units.
- Provides assistance in the greenhouse and warehouse as needed as well as duties assigned.
- Position may also shift to Stocker or Parking Lot positions as needed.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, detail oriented and highly observant, ability to multitask, good professional demeanor, problem solving skills, good listening ability and able to resolve conflict.
Basic safety knowledge.
Must have a flexible schedule to be available to work overtime as needed – including evenings/weekends.
Must be at least the minimum age requirement (at least 16 years old) to work.
High School or GED.
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds and operate heavy machinery.
• Requires continuous movements of physical activity such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, etc.
• Clean and neat appearance.
Pay and Benefits
- Base Pay Starts at $11.00 per hour pending experience
- Store Discount Starts at 20% and can go up based on years of service.