CURRENTLY STAFFED FOR THE SEASON. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
Seasonal: March 30th until about the end of season (Oct 31st)
Perennial Nursery Department Job Purpose:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information, along with maintaining the presentation and organization of our product and greenhouse areas.
Perennial Nursery Department Job Duties:
- Greets customers including directing customers’ inquiries to appropriate party.
- Assists in the opening and closing of the retail floor.
- Assists customers in finding the correct product.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean store environment.
- Helps maintain and organize/merchandise product.
- Duties as assigned.
Michigan horticultural knowledge would be beneficial, ability to multitask, good customer service, good professional demeanor, good listening ability, able to resolve conflict, and the ability to work at least 18 hours per week.
Pay and Benefits
- Base Pay Starts at $10.00 per hour (minors start at $9.50 per hour)
- Store Discount Starts at 20% and can go up based on years of service.