CURRENTLY STAFFED FOR THE SEASON. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
Seasonal: March 30th until about the end of season (Oct 31st)
Perennial Nursery Department Job Purpose:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information, along with maintaining the presentation and organization of our product and greenhouse areas.
Perennial Nursery Department Job Duties:
- Greets customers including directing customers’ inquiries to appropriate party.
- Assists in the opening and closing of the retail floor.
- Assists customers in finding the correct product.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean store environment.
- Helps maintain and organize/merchandise product.
- Duties as assigned.
Michigan horticultural knowledge would be beneficial, ability to multitask, good customer service, good professional demeanor, good listening ability, and able to resolve conflict.
Pay and Benefits
- Base Pay Starts at $10.00 per hour (minors start at $9.50 per hour)
- Store Discount Starts at 20% and can go up based on years of service.