Seasonal Part-Time: Now until the end of the year or as needed.
Parking Lot/Sales Associate Job Purpose:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information, along with maintaining the presentation and organization of our parking lot retail area.
Parking Lot/Sales Associate Job Duties:
- Greets customers including directing customers’ inquiries to appropriate party.
- Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
- Assists in the opening and closing of the retail parking lot.
- Assists customers in getting products to and inside their vehicles.
- Returns all carts to their proper location.
- Assists customers in getting the proper carts when needed.
- Keeps all carts up to operating standards.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean store environment.
- Helps maintain and organize/merchandise product.
- Duties as assigned.
- Ability to multitask, good customer service, can lift heavy product (up to 80lbs), good professional demeanor, good listening ability, and able to resolve conflict.
- Must be at least the minimum age requirement (at least 14 years old) to work. Availability of 18 hours per week, including a weekend day is required.
Pay and Benefits
Base Pay Starts at $11.00 per hour
Store Discount Starts at 20% and can go up based on years of service.