STAFFED FOR THE SEASON!
Seasonal: April until end of May, however may extend into the summer.
Greeter Associate Job Purpose:
- Serves as the face of Deneweth's as our customers walk through the entrance.
Greeter Associate Job Duties:
- Welcome and engage all customers with a high level of service and enthusiasm as they walk through the entrance.
- We are a mask mandate business! Greeters will ensure that every customer adheres to our mask mandate by wearing the proper PPE upon entry.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the surroundings near the entrance/exit.
- Ensure that each shopping cart is properly sanitized prior to use.
- Direct customers and inquiries to the appropriate departments.
- Be the check point for calling in assistance for parking lot and loading needs.
- Replenish daily store locators on each shopping cart for customers to use when they arrive.
- Verify customer receipts upon exit.
- Contributes to other duties as needed.
Must be at least the minimum age requirement (at least 14 years old) to work. Availability of 18 hours per week, including a weekend day is required.
Pay and Benefits
Base Pay Starts at $10.00 per hour (minors start at $9.65 per hour)
Store Discount Starts at 20% and can increase based on years of service.