Seasonal: April until about the second week of June
Greenhouse Attendant/Sales Associate Job Purpose:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information, along with maintaining the presentation and organization of our product and greenhouse areas.
Greenhouse Attendant/Sales Associate Job Duties:
- Greets customers including directing customers’ inquiries to appropriate party.
- Assists in the opening and closing of the retail floor.
- Assists customers in finding the correct product.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helps maintain a safe and clean store environment.
- Helps maintain and organize/merchandise product.
- Duties as assigned.
Michigan horticultural knowledge would be beneficial, ability to multitask, good customer service, good professional demeanor, good listening ability, and able to resolve conflict.
Pay and Benefits
Base Pay Starts at $10.00 per hour (minors start at $9.65 per hour)
Store Discount Starts at 20% and can go up based on years of service.