In an effort to keep our community safe during these unprecedented times, we have steps put in place to stop the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your support and participation.
- To protect our customers and staff, face masks and face shields are required in the store. If you are unable to wear a mask, we do offer other methods of purchasing: online, by phone or email with curbside pickup.
- Limiting the amount of customers inside the stores - Shopping carts will be used to monitor the customer count therefore, customers must enter with a shopping cart.
- Social Distancing – Minimum of 6 ft apart. Please look down - social distance markings will be on the floor at our checkouts.
- One way traffic will be implemented throughout our greenhouses - Please follow signs.
- Consider shopping during off peak hours to avoid lines. Peak business hours are 10am - 2pm.
- Partitions will be installed at every checkout to limit contact.
- Shopping carts will be disinfected after use.
- All surfaces and touch points at the checkout will be routinely disinfected.
- For your convenience, Apply Pay or Google Pay is available. Please consider using this method to limit the number of contact points between our staff and even our equipment.
- Popcorn or coffee will not be available for the time being as well as the purchase of beverages at the checkouts.
- Order by phone, text and email is also available. This will be contingent upon Governor Whitmer's executive order.
- Vegetables/Annuals/Soils and Mulches are available for now. We hope to expand our available products online as we go through the season.
- Pickup times can be scheduled at your convenience
- REMEMBER it is still early to plant in our unpredictable climates in Michigan. Please use your discretion when purchasing.
- Our staff will constantly wash their hands and sanitize equipment.
- Sick employees will be required to stay home.
- Staggered start times will be implemented to limit the amount of employees in our employee lounge.
*Please note we may have to modify this based on the executive order and CDC guidelines.