New COVID Safety Guidelines
In an effort to keep our staff and community safe during these unprecedented times, we have steps put in place to stop the spread of COVID-19. Face coverings are required however, exclusions apply. The CDC guidance recommends "fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local businesses and workplace guidance." We appreciate your support and participation.
The requirement to wear a face covering at our facility does NOT apply to individuals who:
- Are FULLY vaccinated
- Are younger than 2 years old
- Cannot medically tolerate a face mask
- Are eating or drinking while in a designated area
- Who may temporarily remove a face covering for identification purposes if they are not fully vaccinated
- Are communicating with someone who is impaired where lipreading is essential to communication
IN-STORE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED unless one of the above conditions are met.
- For your convenience, we offer other methods of purchasing: online, by phone or email with curbside pickup (please see below).
- Social Distancing – Minimum of 6 ft apart. Please look down - social distance markings will be on the floor at our checkouts.
- Consider shopping during off peak hours to avoid lines. Peak business hours are 10am - 2pm.
- Partitions will be installed at every checkout to limit contact.
- Shopping carts will be disinfected after use.
- All surfaces and touch points at the checkout will be routinely disinfected.
- For your convenience, Apply Pay or Google Pay is available. Please consider using this method to limit the number of contact points between our staff and even our equipment.
- Popcorn or coffee will not be available for the time being as well as the purchase of beverages at the checkouts.
- Order by phone, text and email is also available.
- Vegetables/Annuals/Soils and Mulches as well as select items are available pending seasonal availability.
- Pickup times can be scheduled at your convenience.
- REMEMBER it is still early to plant in our unpredictable climates in Michigan. Please use your discretion when purchasing.
- All staff are required to wear face coverings unless one of the conditions above are met.
- Our staff will constantly wash their hands and sanitize equipment.
- Sick employees will be required to stay home.
- Staggered start times will be implemented to limit the amount of employees in our employee lounge.
* Subject to change based on the state and local regulations as well as CDC guidelines.